Automate Functional Testing With Ease
Test for unlimited device data, network & environment scenarios
Success Story: Functional Testing of IoT Applications
Functional testing of IoT applications
To ensure IoT apps behave as expected, they should be tested across a lot of areas i.e. web, mobile, API, device management, database, real-time data processing, data ingestion scenarios, batch data and reconciliation of old stored data from devices. This is a daunting task, often partly done.
Doppelio makes testing all of them a breeze with none of the time and cost of your current methods.
Simulate unlimited scenarios
- Combinations of multiple parameters
- Multiple iterations
- Above or below thresholds
- Missing or Junk values
- Sequencing different kinds of payloads
- Arriving late or in a different order
- Missed payloads
- Duplicate payloads communication characteristics arising out of network condition
- User actions on the applications resulting in device communication
- Data & events coming from the devices
- User actions spanning across the applications on the cloud and the device
Purpose-built to test IoT applications
- Doppelio’s patent-pending approach leverages the concepts of virtualization and simulation to give you a testbed that is a very close replica of the real world.
- Test scenarios are easy to create with Doppelio Web Application without having to write even a single line of code.
- Doppelio is being continuously updated to incorporate new protocols and IoT platforms to enable test automation of your unique IoT environment.
Support for popular protocols like MQTT, AMQP, Protobuf, RabbitMQ, HTTP, custom application protocols built on TCP/UDP, and more.
Out-of-the-box support for IoT Cloud platforms like Azure IoTHub, AWS IoT Core, and Google Cloud IoT. Custom-built IoT platforms are also supported.