Rigorously Test Device Apps
Test for data scenarios, commands and device conditions
Success Story: Functional Testing of IoT Device Applications
Functional testing of IoT device applications
Given the proliferation of intelligent edge devices, it is critical to test the device application for functionalities like device management including FOTA, data processing, data aggregation, Cloud communication and command handling
Doppelio makes it possible to emulate the edge device and subject it to key test scenarios to test these critical features.
Emulate device behavior
- Data coming from things, environments, and other devices
- Combinations of multiple parameters
- Multiple iterations
- Above or below thresholds
- Missing or Junk values
- Commands from cloud app
- User actions spanning across the applications on the cloud and the device
- Device management triggers from the cloud app
- Time conditions
- Physical parameters like temperature, pressure etc
Purpose-built to test IoT applications
- Doppelio’s patent-pending approach leverages the concepts of virtualization and simulation to give you a testbed that is a very close replica of the real world.
- Test scenarios are easy to create with Doppelio Web Application without having to write even a single line of code.
- Doppelio is being continuously updated to incorporate new protocols and IoT platforms to enable test automation of your unique IoT environment.
Support for popular protocols like MQTT, AMQP, Protobuf, RabbitMQ, HTTP, custom application protocols built on TCP/UDP, and more.
Out-of-the-box support for IoT Cloud platforms like Azure IoTHub, AWS IoT Core, and Google Cloud IoT. Custom-built IoT platforms are also supported.